Get in touch
Septic Tank Maintenance Poole
Septic Tank Services
Septic Tank Maintenance
Although you can help the maintenance of your tank, it is still recommended that you have professional septic tank maintenance annually. Maintaining the tank yourself can be dangerous, so it requires expertise.
Septic Tank Cleaning
Manufacturers of the tanks often provide guidelines with information on when the tanks should be checked. It is recommended that a family of four should require septic tank maintenance at least every 12 months.
Septic Tank Repairs
At Maintain Drains we take the responsibility for cleaning your septic tank, in order to check that it is working properly and avoiding problems. We can provide expert septic tank repair services and the best septic tank treatment.
How we work
- Contact Maintain Drains each year to book our Septic Tank Maintenance.
- Our Poole based team will respond quickly and efficiently, working around your schedule.
- A drainage professional will check your tank for any problems and provide a cleaning service.
- Maintain Drains will carry out any additional work required to an exceptional standard.
Speak to an expert today
Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Your trusted drainage expert
Don’t just take our word for it! Take a look at some of our previous feedback from domestic and commercial customers in and around Dorset.
Septic Tank Maintenance Tips
How can you help maintain your tank?
Here are some ways you can help your tank work properly:
- Ensure taps and pipes are not leaking
- Fill your dishwasher before using it
- Do not dispose of products such as engine oil or varnish through your septic tank
- Do not dispose of products such as nappies or feminine hygiene products which block the pipes easily
Complete Unblocking from just:£75
- Available 24/7
- Pay by cash or card
- Fast & free quotes
- No call-out charges
Will a Blocked Toilet Unblock Itself? ⟶
A blocked toilet is never a pleasant thing to deal with. The toilet doesn’t flush …
Should I Call a Plumber for a Blocked Drain? ⟶
Imagine if your outside drain was blocked, overflowing onto your driveway and causing an unpleasant …
When to Call your Local Drain Unblockers ⟶
You’ll probably find it useful to keep your local drain unblockers number in your contact …
Who is responsible for rats in drains? ⟶
One of the services we provide at Maintain Drains is surveying and identifying signs of …
7 Signs You Need to Call a Drainage Expert ⟶
For 15 years, we’ve been servicing the drains of Dorset’s residential and commercial properties. It’s …
How Long Does a CCTV Drain Survey Take? ⟶
A CCTV Drain Survey is a thorough inspection of your complete drainage system. A drainage …